What does my membership on the Boosters Club do?
- Purchase equipment for the benefit of Bulldog athletes – We have paid over $160,000 for equipment in the Celina Athletic Physical Training Building. This past year over $20,000.00 was donated to the athletic department to offset expenses for weight room equipment, conditioning program for Girls Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, & Basketball, State tournament meal money for athletes and coaches, tournament entry fees, Varsity C awards, and senior awards.
- Provide plaques for WBL team and individual championships.
- Over $1,000 spent on athletes at the Middle School level.
- Many items have been purchased to support our high school training staff and student trainers.
- Provide college scholarships to the sons and daughters of Celina Athletic Booster Club Members. You do not have to be an athlete to be awarded this benefit and we hope to be able to support one, $1,500, two, $1,000 and five, $500 scholarships this year!